Currently CLTA-WA has four openings for board members to start June 2018. CLTA-WA invites qualified individuals to either be nominated by fellow members or apply on their own.
Nominations for these positions open on March 11, 2018 and will close on March 25, 2018.
Please note that CLTA-WA board members need to:
- be a CLTA-WA member in good standing as of March 25, 2018
- possess the necessary qualities and skills and be willing to perform the duties as described in the attached document Board-position-and-duties
- be willing to serve a three-year term (June 2018-June 2021)
Please log in to the CLTA-WA website to fill out the nomination form below:
You must log in to fill out this form.This form closed 2018-03-25
The committee will contact nominees to verify if they wish to advance to the next step of the nomination process. Those that wish to pursue the role of board member will be required to submit their bios by April 1, 2018. Below are the bio requirements:
- Submit a short bio in English including a statement of intent (about 200-300 words in length, preferably in one paragraph)
- Send to the Nomination Committee via email to Yea-Jae (Pollyanna) Wang at email@example.com
Review of the Statement of intent and bio will be completed by April 9, 2018. A list of qualified candidates will be put forth for membership vote starting on April 9, 2018 and will remain open until April 23, 2018.The new board members will be announced on May 3, 2018.
This is our opportunity to select board members who are devoted to serving our organization. We strongly encourage you to nominate qualified candidates or apply for those positions. Thank you for your time.
CLTA-WA president and the Election Committee