2017-2018 Membership Registration
Membership dues will help support our operations and allow us to continue to bring high caliber Chinese language educators to come and share their expertise and offer more services to area teachers.
CLTA-WA members enjoy the following benefits:
- Free admittance to most workshops (non-members is charged a fee to attend workshops and events)
- Reduced admission to special workshops and events that require higher cost to offer
- Opportunity to receive clock hours for qualified workshops attended
- Opportunity to apply for financial support to attend selected conferences including the annual WAFLT Conference or to reduce the membership fee CLTA-WA-Professional-Development-Grant-Application_2017
- Right to nominate self and others to serve on CLTA-WA board during election season. Right to vote during election season
- Receiving updated information from the job market. We ONLY forward job information to our members
- Sharing resourceful professional network
- Receiving emails about association activities and community events related to the Chinese language education. Members are welcome to post relevant announcements
- Membership in association for professional development is included on teacher evaluation criteria list.
Regular membership is valid for one year, membership cycle runs from July 1 of a given year to June 30 of the following year.
CLTA-WA offers two levels of membership:
- Regular membership $30 annual fee
- Life membership $300
We of course always welcome your generous donation above and beyond membership dues.