522 7th Ave S Seattle
Want to get a state teaching certificate? Nervous about the WEST B Reading and Writing tests? Help is on the way!!
Attend the CLTA-WA WEST-B Workshop: Learn how to craft a five-paragraph essay! Tackle reading tips to increase success!
- Who: Presentation by Betty Lau, award winning educator
- What: A three- hour intensive workshop on essay writing plus an action plan for most types of reading
- Where: Chong Wa Hall, 522 7th Ave. S., Seattle Chinatown, 98104
- When: Saturday, March 9, 2019; 1 PM-4 PM with Q & A afterwards
- Why: For pre-service teacher candidates and those who want to improve communication skills
Co-sponsor: Chong Wa Education Society
Other: light refreshments at 12:30; free parking provided with registration
To register, click here: https://goo.gl/forms/7NMeRmJhmJRys3yI2